6 Aug 2016 • CityLine
What causes fatigue is the same stuff that contributes to most disease: poor diet, lack of sleep, exercise.
Being Chronically Fatigued (different than CFS) often signals PRE-Disease
– what we do when we are fatigued is look for FAKE energy in stimulants – sugar and caffeine
– that actually causes your fatigue to get worse: micronutrient deficient and ups and downs
– what we need is REAL energy
FIGHT FATIGUE BY:
1) CONSUMING FAR LESS SUGAR/CAFFEINE
2) REACH FOR LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX
3) EAT MORE MICRONUTRIENTS GREENS AND BERRIES
4) EAT MORE PROTEIN
5) LEVERAGE APP TECHNOLOGY: MEDITATION APPS, FITNESS APPS
Tags: Anti-Fatigue, caffeine, Diet, Energy, Exercise, Fatigue, glycemic index, meditation, mindfulness, protein, Sleep, sugar, tired
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Sign me up for the Wylde on Health newsletter!